9 Things You Can Do With Paper Cuts
1. Highlight the parts that made you laugh and give it to someone who needs cheering up.
2. Give it to someone who doesn’t know they’re in the book. Like Cyrus. Cyrus doesn’t know.
What a crazy surprise.
3. Hand it over to your offspring who’s been complaining about your parenting skills.
There’s nothing like using “At least I don’t use your vibrator on my face” to win an argument.
4. Give it to a sibling you had a fight with.
You’ll be forgiven.
5. Make it a raffle prize. Jason did.
6. Translate the Tagalog words yourself and give it to a friend who doesn’t speak the language.
7. Write your phone number on it, leave it somewhere and let fate play.
But if a weirdo starts bugging you, please don’t blame the book.
8. Use it as a travel guide.
But ignore the parts about missing your flight.
9. Forget flowers, bring Paper Cuts to someone in the hospital.