Today let me rant, tomorrow I’ll post about my awesome weekend
Random thoughts on a Sunday evening after a buzz kill that threatened to ruin what was otherwise a brilliant weekend:
1. I am who I am not because of you but despite of you.
2. One million dollars would solve everything now.
3. Actually, even one million pesos would do.
4. You know things are bad when you’re watching a movie and you can’t decide if it’s good or bad because you haven’t really paying attention because your mind won’t give you freaking peace because you feel like strangling someone.
5. You know things are worse than bad when you’ve put three becauses in one sentence and don’t really care.
6. You know things are worse than worse than bad when you’re crying in a mall and do not care that people can see you. You don’t even notice.
7. It must be fun to live in Petville. Things are a lot simpler there.
8. Except I’m not a big fan of picking up dirty socks. Especially dirty socks that aren’t mine.
9. So yeah, maybe I’ll stay here.